Friday 24 April 2020

A SHORT WALK

It's been such a great day here after a week and a half of indifferent weather and rain. It's a pity that swimming is banned.

This afternoon I went for a short walk along our road to the wharf and then along one of the bush tracks to 'Epiphany Beach' so named by The Old Girl years ago when she decided that she'd like to live up here full time. It's just a small stretch of rocky beach but meaningful to us.

Epiphany Beach

I walked along the rocks and saw a large stingray. Here:



Admittedly the stingray had gone by the time I got my phone out of my pocket and started the camera but you can imagine what it looked like.

Sort of like this:



I continued my walk along the beach and then back home along the track taking some photos this time.

Oyster rock

Selfie

Some track

More track

Wharf

Looking back to home from the wharf
 
Nearly there

Home

2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Clever of the track to track to take some photos, or did old Mr Comma bugger off?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Good idea - bugger off!