Friday 17 April 2020

DAY - WHATEVER

We've had quite a few days of lockdown now - I can't be arsed calculating how many but we're doing well up here. Yesterday I wrote a newsletter for the old folks organisation I support. When doing this I have to remember that they are old folks (older than me) so my sense of humour is different to theirs so I have to tone down the jokes a bit - it's not blogging after all.

The Old Girl has been busy with work stuff which means that she commandeers the study effectively locking me out.



If this lockdown goes on for much longer I'll have to move my computer to another room.

We are keeping our sanity though - just, and I've been playing Play Station games, reading and, as it's been stormy have been contemplating doing jigsaw puzzles!
Fortunately the weather looks better today so I can get out for a walk.

First up though I'd better go to the supermarket for supplies.

I'm ready.




No comments: