Friday 17 April 2020

DESKTOP PUBLICKING

In preparation for weeks more lockdown I decided to set up another workplace for me if The Old Girl doesn't bugger off go back to Wellington when Level 4 reduces to Level 3 next week.

I dug out my old HP laptop, updated some programmes and set it up at the end of the dining table.


I'll be able to carry on with important business like checking out Neighbourly via Facebook and, good news, will be able to write posts on my blog(s)- which I don't like doing on my iPad as it's too finicky.


I'll still sneak into the study from time to time though to use the Mac because I prefer this to the laptop.

Here's my side of the study desk:




And here's hers:



Note that my side is tidier but then, it's not getting much use nowadays.


3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Shelley has been using our computer for work too.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Come on man. Stand up to her. Show her who's boss.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Yep, just like you do!