Sunday, 5 April 2020
DOES MY BUM LOOK BIG IN THESE?
Last month I bought a pair of cycle shorts when they were on special at Rebel Sport.
I bought these because Rod and I were going to Pataua to cycle around and it was hard on my bum.
Now under lockdown rules we can't drive to Pataua which is a really nice and safe place to cycle, so I'll just have to wear my new padded shorts around the house.
It could drive The Old Girl mad with desire.*
* Or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...


No comments:
Post a Comment