Sunday, 19 April 2020
ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS
Remember Dave Galler- Les's brother?
He, like Les has been doing great things in NZ medicine and it seems is still doing so.
Click on the image to enlarge and read.
Robert, you might like to read the bit where he says - "When I hear people saying we've over-reacted - the counterfactual is so horrific that it seems ludicrous to me. I think we've dodged a bullet to date."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...

5 comments:
Good old Dave!
Probably due to lockdown people with minor and or frivolous complaints don't call in to hospitals. He suggests too that accidents, fights and sports injuries are way down.
COVID-19
It's out in the open now.
I have been. All day except for a bit of gardening.
I'm preparing a curry-mince pie for dinner - made from scratch and not using one of those fancy-schmancy pie-maker machines.
My resolution to have no wine today is sort of on track as I'm enjoying a vodka and tonic instead.
Vodka and tonic instead?
Post a Comment