Tuesday 20 December 2022

TRANSPARENCY*

 * Transparency:

Transparency implies openness, communication, and accountability.


I talked earlier about a 'heads up' for a post I was going to write demonstrating my new Christmas underpants but the miserable readers of this blog showed no interest. Rude. I won't be writing that post now so you'll all just have to go begging and wonder about how I look in the seasonal duds.

Instead, being of a generous nature I'll give you a 'heads up' on my Trade Me listing of a transparent kayak.

TRANSPARENT KAYAK

This listing finishes on Thursday - JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS. The more discerning buyer would recognise the opportunity here of solving the 'what am I going to buy the family for Christmas?" question and jump straight in.

Here are some pics of the kayak:




Remember - you heard it here first on The Curmudgeon's blog.*










* Other than on Trade Me of course and maybe a few people look at that website.


6 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Would you bring the price down to $900 for a friend?





Not that I care.


Now, if it was a double bass, maybe.







But it's not.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes of course.*






* It's about as big as a double bass and, like a double bass it's best suited to floating out in the harbour.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Have you seen that old joke where a ship sinks and the bassist is floating on his bass and the cellist is floating on his cello?
One says to the other, "I wonder what happened to the flautist?"

THE CURMUDGEON said...

You'd think that their musician ship would have saved them.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Very good TC!

Unknown said...


Love the kayak. How cool is that !!!