Thursday 1 December 2022

A 'BRIEF' POST

 The highlight of yesterday was the courier delivery which brought me items from Swanndri.

I took advantage of the on-line Black Friday sale and bought - underpants (plus a T-shirt).

I bought 6 pairs of underpants in fact - 3 blue and 3 green.



These are really good quality daks made from 95% cotton (with 5% of something called elastane which aids the 'flex and stretch' properties that they advertise):



See how interesting posts can come from mundane subjects.


4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

You obviously haven't heard about elastane.

Probably not my place to tell you.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Oops!
Lycra or spandex.
It could be addictive and soon I'll be wearing clothes with cycle racing logos.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I could model the underpants for you if you like to add a bit of pizzazz to the post.

Richard (of RBB) said...

As long as they're under regular clothes.