Tuesday 20 December 2022

HEADS (OR MAYBE BOTTOMS) UP!

 


It seems that everyone is busy with it being Christmas week. Richard for example gives warnings of his new posts and likes to receive alerts of others' pending posts so that he can factor some time in to read them.

I'm just heading off into town to do the final Christmas supermarket shop. I've left it to reasonably the last minute for things like vegetables and cream products. I don't want to leave it any later because it will be like bedlam in the shops from tomorrow on.

Anyway, I just want to give you a heads up that I will be posting on and modelling my Christmas underwear on the blog later this afternoon if you want to book some time in to read and view this.


Thank you for your time.

4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I can wait. Shoosh!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Oh. Rude.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

'It seems that everyone is busy with it being Christmas week.'
Minor point but it is really the last week of Advent.
Christmas 'week' begins on Christmas day.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Oh. Rude.