Monday 5 December 2022

"WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THE WOOD BURNER MISTAH?"

 Gosh, who would have thought that there could be a series on the wood burner?

Not many other blogs post on those so remember - you're hearing it here.

I contacted Flaming Fires, the company that repaired the wood burners back in 2020, asking for a removal quote. They asked in return for photographs of the ceiling and the roof.

Of course Murphy's Law dictated that I'd closed up the folding ladder and unplugged the lights before I received their response. I went up into the attic early this morning (as it gets too warm later in the day) to nail down the attic 'duck boards' that I have there. I had to get the ladder down again and connect the lights to get a photograph for them.

Here's what I sent them:







You're up to date now. I'll keep you posted on further developments.

5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Just a sec. I'm just off to the toilet to see if it will be more interesting than that post.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Yes, it was.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Cat's and dogs do that too.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I bet they don't read your posts!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

No, when they are looking back at their scat and crap no doubt they're thinking of your posts.