Sunday, 12 April 2020
A BIT OF MAGIC IN LOCKDOWN
We have a kererū glass sculpture hanging in the bedroom window.
It was a treat this morning when a young kererū came to the cabbage tree outside the window to feed on the seeds on the flowering spikes. It sat there for ages, feeding. Magic.
Here's a wider angle look at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...


11 comments:
Kereru
Kererū.
It's nature and nothing to do with silly mythical beings.
I have to say, "Nice reply Rob!"
Why do you have to say that?
It was a fair summation.
No Tuesday post?
Lynn is in occupation of the study with work calls to UK and USA.
I've been banished.
Big storm up here. I'm sitting in kitchen reading - Peace Work by Spike Milligan. It's very funny.
Well, you're a busy boy!
Not.
So Lynn has the computer today too?
We have our own computers but when she's working she sometimes is live-on-line with colleagues so I'm banned from the study.
She's gone for a run now so I've sneaked in to check the blogs which were, frankly, disappointing.
I wrote a new one though and have given you a special mention.
Post a Comment