Tuesday 10 January 2023

NEW POST?

 Yes, it's probably time for a new post. I've got some ideas and Richard kindly offered one. He suggested a Music Curmudgeon post on cyclones. It's not a bad idea and I think I'll research that one.

Stay posted (and don't nod off).

First though I plan to do another 'concept' post seeing as the last one was so popular (well, Robert liked it). The theme, to please Robert and as a reward for his loyalty, will be The Madonna. I can see that you're already wracking your brains for songs with that title or subject matter but, fret not (a little music pun there), I'll have it covered. I first have to decide whether it's the domain of The Music Curmudgeon or The Religious Curmudgeon.

I was thinking of another post "Why do I react to Robert's posts?" but that can wait.

In the interim, since The Music Curmudgeon mentioned Steely Dan in his last post I'll leave you with this.



'Felonius' a pun on Thelonious Monk?



No comments: