Wednesday 4 January 2023

BRIEFLY ...

 Well, the weather bomb has exploded. We're getting a big storm here.


Not this, That was last week

This. Lashing rain and high winds.




I've been looking out for orca as apparently there are three of them out in the bay at the moment but I've been unable to see them. This is a very bad storm so I won't be driving in to town to shop for provisions.

I've got the makings of a bacon and egg pie which I'll put together to bake for tea tonight.

I hope that it's not as bad in Wellington as I know that Richard is going to Himatangi today.


7 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Just got home. Very hot - I mean the weather, not me.


No need to thank me for the comment.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Hot?
You?
No, maybe foggy, windy or wet but not hot.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Hot. I filled the paddling pool for the family this morning.
I guess we will get the tail end over the next few days! Why cannot you Aucklanders just keep these things to yourselves, like your bloody earthquake this morning. It's good to share but...

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I've got news for you Robert. Auckland and Northland very rarely have earthquakes.
They belong to you people south of the Bombay Hills.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Jafa. 😕

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Wainuiomartian.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Wainuiomata, where the girls are smarter!
Paekakariki, where the boys are cheeky.