Tuesday 3 January 2023

SEE I CAN DO IT

 I joined Robert's world this morning, waking at 3.50AM and leaving the house at 4.25. to drive The Old Girl to the airport. She's off to Tasmania for a fortnight.

I got home at about 5.15 and things look different at this time - a time that I'm usually fast asleep. It's novel and I'm encouraged to do different things to normal. I won't be having my usual breakfast of Weetbix and the All Bran and apple sauce mixture I make. Instead, and remember The Old Girl is away, I'll have a hash-brown and a poached egg on toast - living dangerously.

The lovely Margaret Urlich died late last year unfortunately.

I'm blogging early as well. This gives me the jump on Richard (an unfortunate expression that) who's most likely still in the scratcher practising that bloody Csárdás tune in his sleep.

The trouble with blogging so early is that, still being half asleep I can't think of anything interesting to write about.


Hold on! Where's that list of unfinished post series .... ?




2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

"The trouble with blogging so early is that, still being half asleep I can't think of anything interesting to write about."

That's never stopped you in the past.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

That was a leading question to see if you were awake.
Well done ( and you have been).