Sunday 22 January 2023

AND NOW FOR SOME GOOD NEWS.

 I'll be getting my pipes done some time soon.


No, not that thankfully, I mean these pipes:



And some of this:


You might recall that I mentioned this in a couple of earlier posts:

 HERE 

 AND HERE  

I contacted a drain-layer before Christmas and had just about given up on him but he called around on Friday and assessed the problem and will send me a quote. He's a practical sort of chap and thinks that it won't be as big a job as I initially thought - fingers crossed. He won't need to remove the steps to the washing line and will just "swerve around the bottom of them".

*ENDS*

Note that this was a complete post for those whose comprehension skills are, well, incomprehensible.


1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

This post could become very popular.