Monday 2 January 2023

ONE-MAN BAND

 I've got things to do so got up early this morning.

Our guests who've been here through New Year left this morning and The Old Girl is off to Tasmania very, very early tomorrow morning (we'll have to leave the house to go to the airport before 5AM). She'll be away for a fortnight so I'll be baching.

She spent almost all of last week doing housework - 'a summer clean' as she called it and said to me "I don't want you to mess it up while I'm away Matey!" Maybe I should check into a motel for a fortnight.

I'll be a one man band.


Anyway - things to do. I won't be practising to be a one-man band like Richard though who said in his latest post that hardly anyone reads and only he comments on:





Silly old bugger.

3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

The Curmudgeon Ink should pay me a fee.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

So, you'll be blowing your own trumpet and walking to the beat of your own drum.
Looking forward to the new posts!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes, nothing new there except that maybe you will read them this time.