Tuesday 4 January 2022

HEADSLAM

 Richard seems worried that I'm suffering from some identity crisis since I toyed with the idea of changing from THE CURMUDGEON to THE SWEETHEART  and hasn't taken proper notice of my affirmation that I will stay as THE CURMUDGEON as written in my previous post. Like Robert, I guess, his reading and comprehension skills need a bit of a brush up.

"He's getting very introspective. I think he needs a Catholic to bounce off. I think he feels that his image is not lovey-dovey enough. Well, let's be honest, the word curmudgeon does not set the right kind of image for someone who might say, "I love you Richard."


As I know that you'll never find his obscure blog on the web, here's a screenshot of his latest post. 


As regards that comment on needing a Catholic to bounce off , here's the only 'bouncing off' that I'd recommend for a Catholic:



 

5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Violent old man.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I watched the film 'Something About Mary' last night which wears well after 23 plus years and is well worth watching. It is one of the best American comedy films and once again made me cry laughing.
When I watched the headslamming segment I thought it would be worth remembering for a future post and bingo - you gave me the opportunity with that "he needs a Catholic to bounce off" comment. Thanks for that.

Richard (of RBB) said...

The staff at Richard's Bass Bag* are always here to help.








* the original bass bagging site

THE CURMUDGEON said...

That's good to know.
Can Richard's BassBag staff help with the housework?
The Old Girl has allocated me the job of cleaning the toilets and I don't like doing that.

Richard (of RBB) said...

That's your job matey.