Saturday 29 January 2022

THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE HIM AWAY

 THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY HA HA


Remember when you ran away
And I got on my knees and begged you
Not to leave because I'd go berserk?
WELL,
You left me anyhow and
Then the days got worse and worse
And now you see I've gone completely
out of my mind


Yes, Richard The Anxious is worried that the blogging police will come to take him away because of some comments he made on the previous incarnation of his blog Richard's Bass Bag.


Incarnation #4 is in place but it is very (very) minimalistic. Best not to go there until it builds up some steam.


I mean, this even makes Robert's blog look good.



4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

As Arnold said (in Terminator), "I will be Bach."*



* a pronunciation emphasis, not a spelling mistake

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

What a silly post. We have one life, then judgement!
Heaven, Purgatory or Hell.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I'd like to hear your opinion when you come back as a blowfly.

Oh wait ..... bzzzzzzzzzzzzz SWAT!

Richard (of RBB) said...

Judgement? So we ARE slaves. Anyone who punishes for eternity is a very sick entity.