Tuesday 25 January 2022

MAYBE TOMORROW

 I wrote a long post in my dream last night. It was very vivid and I remember proof-reading it carefully so that Richard of Richard's Brass Blob didn't get upset.

I also rewrote large sections because I felt that I was being a bit mean to Robert of Robert's Religious Gibberish (it was a dream after all).

The strange thing is, when I went to write it all down in a post today I've totally forgotten the content. How strange is that? I'll have to wake myself up tonight and make notes if I have the dream again.


Stay posted.















7 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

The cartoon is like your dream; incomprehensible.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Thank you.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Yes, I agree with Robert the apathetic sinner and toilet cleaner, how are we supposed to read that cartoon? You might as well go back to bed and dream on.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I'd concentrate on tidying up your own blobs if I were you guys.

Anyway, to see the cartoon clearly go to: https://existentialcomics.com/comic/380

THE CURMUDGEON said...

By the way, the dream didn't recur so this post is moot.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I don't care if the post is Eric.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes, sorry, I forget to dumb down my language for the non "P' class bloggers.

How's this? This post has little or no practical relevance.