Wednesday 12 January 2022

WHAT'S GOING ON?

 OK,  I admit that I used that title to give me an excuse to use this link to a classic Marvin Gaye song which I like:


WHAT'S GOING ON? - MARVIN GAYE


As I said in the previous post which you've no doubt read, we went into town to buy The Old Girl some landscaping supplies.


She now has some large paving tiles to place to make a walkway along the side of the front deck. This will cover a scrappy and unused strip of lawn.





She will need to dig out the grass and create some flat and even areas to put the tiles down. I guess that I'll need to buy her a spirit level to ensure that they are level. We will also have to get some shell or pebble sand to put between the tiles and around them once she's done with the digging.



Fortunately she now has a cubic metre of bark to spread over the garden once she's finished putting the weed mat down.





Well, my work's done here.



4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Well done, that man!

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Of course they will need to sit on an inch or two of cement and builders mix so the pavers will not sink into the soil.

Richard (of RBB) said...

You're a true professional.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I'll tell her.