Wednesday 19 January 2022

"YOU'RE A SPOILT WOMAN"

  .... I said to The Old Girl this morning when I asked her if she wanted to go to the tip with me and she declined.

"Well don't say that I never take you anywhere" I replied huffily.

I rose early this morning and finished trimming some bushes. I cut down a small monkey apple tree and severely pruned a largish bay tree (lovely aromatic smells) and filled the trailer to the max.


The bay in two senses




Once the cover is on I'm ready to go. Alone.


We've got a gorgeous day here but it'll become too hot to play golf soon although I'll take my golf clubs with me just in case.






5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

You should pop down to Himatangi.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

No thanks. I prefer our bay. I'm going in for a swim soon.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Best to advise the local authorities in case they worry about rising water levels.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Rude!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I didn't go for a swim after all (dropped off to sleep while reading) so the foreshore and coastal infrastructure were left intact.

Oops! That's three comments from me. I'm breaking the new rules.