Monday 3 January 2022

THERE GOES THE NICE

 

HERE COMES THE NICE


Well not me but then I'm not a drug dealer.


I said, in a comment on Richard's blog that I was, as a New Year resolution, going to change from THE CURMUDGEON to THE SWEETHEART. This lasted all of two days as this morning I was decidedly curmudgeonly.

I'm not horrible, don't get me wrong and can be nice to people, animals and things as necessary but a sweetheart? No. I have been a sweetheart to women, last but not least my lovely partner Lynn but when I looked over my blog and the more than a decade of curmudgeonly posts I just can't see myself writing new ones as THE SWEETHEART. Mea Culpa (to save Robert having to do a Google translation that means 'it was my fault' or 'I apologise').

If I were to write as THE SWEETHEART at best I'd read like Richard at his most smarmiest or at worst like Robert at his most wheedling with his christianly "I love everyone". I can't imagine anyone wanting that.




1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Hang in there. I've written to Robert for help.