Sunday 9 January 2022

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET A SPOT IN MIQ?" ......HOW THE HELL DOES SOMEONE THIS STUPID HAVE PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO HER?

 

"Why me?"

Have a look at what this stupid bint said yesterday.


"I have hundreds of messages from you all, and I'm so sorry you're going through what we are. It's horrible, isolating and completely unconstitutional. And made worse by people weighing in who absolutely cannot relate to what we are going through. But know you're not alone and you're in my thoughts!



 

Oh dear. This entitled, self-proclaimed 'influencer' has been curtailed in her unnecessary 'jet-setting' and has to face the consequences of her unnecessary actions.

Well, I don't care what this talentless bimbo says or thinks but I did react to her comment that she thinks that Jacinda Ardern and the New Zealand government are acting 'unconstitutionally'. She's been spending too much time in the USA I think to come up with such a dumb statement.

New Zealand is an independent sovereign nation. Along with Britain and Israel it is only one of three countries in the world to have an  'unwritten' constitution. 
The New Zealand 'constitution' is to be found in formal legal documents, in decisions of the courts, and in conventions. It reflects and establishes that New Zealand is a constitutional monarchy, that it has a parliamentary system of government, and that it is a democracy. There isn't a constitution to refer to as Jaime thinks.

Sheesh!



1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Sheesh too!
I'm with you on this one.