Friday 11 August 2023

*** COMING SOON***

We hope that you enjoyed reading The Religious Curmudgeon's post that was posted today.


On a related theme I can announce that we have secured an interview with Robert the apathetic sanctimonious sinner, toilet cleaner, threatener of eternal damnation, music snob, sucker, cleaner of Presbyterian churches, denier of Catholic institutionalised pedophilia and holder of the world's longest business card. I'm not sure when this interview will be conducted and reported on but rest assured it's imminent and, given Robert's standing in his chosen field of Christian belief and reason denial, dare I say it's eminent as well.

Stay posted.

We will no doubt fiddle about with touch on some controversial topics like 'How nice it would be to have a dress just like Frank's', 'Those Marist boys were just asking for it' and ' There's no proof that the communion host contains addictive substances to get people hooked'.

Robert will hopefully announce his proof that God exists that he promised to find on The Religious Curmudgeon's post WILL CATHOLICS HAVE A NEW SAINT SOON  which received a record 29 (real) comments. This was published on 16th May 22 so Robert has had nearly 15 months to research and put together his proof or proofs. I for one am waiting with bated breath.

"Look Robert - it's 'bated' not 'baited', don't ask me why, ask your brother."


3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I don't think he goes fishing anymore.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Wow, I did a good job on that blog. I'm not rewriting it all.
I suppose in the end, God could have made us with the embedded certainty that He exists. But He chose that we should have to possess faith. Even more mysterious is that He talks of His elect!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Sorry but I can only understand English.