Monday 7 August 2023

HE'S HAD HIS FUN AND NOW IT'S TIME TO SERVE ...

 



"I've got my spine, I've got my orange crush
(Collar me, don't collar me)
I've got my spine, I've got my orange crush
(We are agents of the free)
I've had my fun and now it's time to serve your conscience overseas
(Over me, not over me)
Coming in fast, over me (oh, oh)"
Yes, that could be a great exit song for the big orange idiot Donald Trump aka the orange fool.


For those who haven't been following the slow motion train wreck, Trump is now closer, after several indictments to finally getting his 'comeuppance in a downfall' by being convicted and hopefully imprisoned.



Orange is his colour after all.






2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Here are my choices:
1. .
2. .
3. .
4. .
5. .

Nailed it!

Richard (of RBB) said...

Oops...
I left that on the wrong post!