Friday 18 August 2023

COLD, COLD, COLD


Yesterday I posted that it's warming up and Spring might be on the way but today it's cold. It's freezing, it's cold cold, cold and  I'm mixed up, I'm so mixed up.

I'm driving The Old Girl in to town today. Stepping outside I realised how cold it is so, on top of the two layers I already have on I've added a vest.

I made fun of the Hutt Southers yesterday and now am suffering the consequences I guess. What a silly name that is - Hutt South. How unimaginative.


Surely someone could have penned something better like:

  • The Huttites.
  • Jeepers the Hutts!
  • It could have been Hutt North.
Or, just Hey Yous!


Maybe it's just me feeling cold.


2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

The South Island is a good name though. So are Palmerston North and North Auckland.



Zeussh!

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

'Cold, cold, cold' reminds me of the Bokononist exclamation 'Busy, busy, busy'.