Tuesday 29 August 2023

"LISTEN TO ME, DON'T LISTEN TO ME ..."

 ..."Talk to me, don't talk to me ..."



It's cold up here this morning. We're getting that winter vortex that Wellington sent north.

It's a clear and sunny day though so I'm going to venture out to do some weeding and maybe mow the lawn. Meanwhile, inside, instead of putting the heat pumps on I've dressed for the cold having now 3 layers on.


The top layer is one that I've been remiss in not telling you about before. It's a strange woollen cardigan/jacket cross thingy:


It has pockets galore like a battledress jacket and is very warm.

I bought this from an Op shop in York when we lived in England in 2015. It's just the thing for cold days but best worn indoors though as I'm sure the fashion police would arrest me if I went down to the shops wearing it.

4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Yes, keep it as an inside jacket.

Nimium tutus esse potes.

Richard (of RBB)

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Accounts payable refers to the money that you currently owe vendors or suppliers. In other words, your short-term, unpaid bills for which you’ve already been charged.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

One can never have too many pockets.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

But, you can be too safe.