Tuesday 22 August 2023

ENTROPY ISN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE

Sitting inside looking out isn't all it's cracked up to be either.*

I feel like Johnny No Mates with no-one to talk to since The Old Girl is locked away in her office (once my study) working on some big project.





JOHNNY NO MATES

"Where is everyone?"

Maybe I should take up a hobby or learn to play a musical instrument.


Then again Richard very rarely gets to 1024MB and he's been practising for years.


I could take up making bizarre Christian videos like the one Robert posted on his latest post that no-one reads.

I tried to copy and paste his video but couldn't so found this on YouTube which is pretty much the same only longer. Enjoy!




* I don't know if it ever was but I needed an opening statement to catch readers' attention.


4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I think you're supposed to tell us more. That's why it's called 'a post' and not 'here are a random few words because I've been on the Cleanskins again'.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I wish you'd wait until I finish writing a post before you byt in.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Covfefe.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I guess that was a waste of time trying to educate you guys. "Debating science and logic with a Christian is like trying to debate rocket science with a cat."