Monday 21 August 2023

PLAYBOYS OF WELLINGTON

I made some disparaging remarks in  a recent post about Richard and his early lack of success with picking up women.

I might as well have been talking about myself as well as I was pretty slow on the uptake back in the day - not due to lack of opportunities but more to do with shyness and a particular obtuseness.


Peter wondering if he should have talked to her after all.

Both Richard and I had successes and failures over the years but, for over half of our lives now have been living with beautiful wonderful women and wouldn't change a thing.

5 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Did you ever consider being celibacy?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Did you consider using grammar correctly?

Richard (of RBB) said...

Ah, you boys! At least it's improving your grammar and spelling. On a comment on Robert's blog Peter used the word 'byt'.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I think he meant 'but'.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Byt out!