Tuesday 8 August 2023

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY

.



Thanks Donald, much appreciated especially when I guess you're busy right now with the indictments and all. Coincidentally I'm reading a book about you and your history with Mar A Lago. It's by Laurence Leamer and kind of exposes you as a grifter, a cheat, a liar and generally an odious person but I'll take your birthday greetings though because I'm old and don't get many of those nowadays*.



I'm 71 today but I guess you want to know what does my birthday August 8, 1952 mean?

My birthday numbers 8, 8, and 1952 reveal that my Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. I possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others. But you already knew this as, after all, isn't this what my blog is all about?

Robert will be interested in this fact. My birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
VIII.VIII.MCMLII. Great eh?

In my past life, according to My Birthday Ninja on the internet I was a male in my last earthly incarnation. I was born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately in 1350. My profession was builder of roads, bridges and docks. This might explain my attempts to create paths around the house although it does suggest that I wasn't a very good builder of roads, bridges and docks.

My brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. I apparently inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping and could have been a leader.

My age in dog years is 335  using a Finnish Lapphund breed.
As said my Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. I possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.

Exciting stuff this. I'm pleased for you reading it. Don't go away - here's some more:

Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
Western zodiac element: Fire
Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the centre of our universe
Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
Eastern zodiac element: Water
Modern birthstone: Peridot
Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness








Actually Richard, at the crack of dawn (8.30) rang and sang 'Happy Birthday'. Nice that.

2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I want to complain about Sunday Quiz No 4.
The previous quiz had a number next to each possible answer. This one only had dots. I actually chose all the correct answers and assumed it was enough to put the dot that corresponded with a correct answer next to the question number.
I feel cheated because technically I won the prize.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I'm sorry to hear that.
I suggest that you send your complaint in to Google Blogger Official Complaints Service.
Here's a link for you:

http//www.googlewhogivesafuckcertainlynotus.com

I hope that this has been helpful.