Friday 31 March 2023

STEPPING OUT ...

 " ... to Angellucci's for my coffee beans..."




This has to be my favourite Dire Straits song - indulge me.


The stepping machine arrived today so I spent a good chunk of the afternoon assembling it.



They're pretty complicated especially when following small diagrams showing hundreds of components but .... I got it done. The old Girl will be pleased and may overlook my bogging and painting efforts.




The spare lounge is starting to look like a gym.


I can wish ...




6 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I indulged you with the song "Walking in the wild western". I like the sound of the music; did kind of feel like the music had been pre recorded. I'm not sure what the woman on the bicycle seat had to do with it either. But you have expanded your gym apparatus. It would be interesting to see a short video of you using it.
.

Richard (of RBB) said...

"It would be interesting to see a short video of you using it."

I could live without that experience.

Richard (of RBB) said...

ps. I enjoyed the song.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Why is Robert such a music snob?

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I'll add it to me title.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes, Robert the apathetic sanctimonious sinner, toilet cleaner, threatener of eternal damnation, and music snob has a nice ring to it.