THE CURMUDGEON
Tuesday, 28 March 2023
FOR ROBERT - OBVIOUSLY
2 comments:
Richard (of RBB)
said...
You can't pass this off as a post!
29 March 2023 at 08:56
THE CURMUDGEON
said...
Look again Sparky. I have.
29 March 2023 at 09:58
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ENCORE
I received a message from SPARK my phone and email provider, telling me that I was unable to receive emails on my iPad because it was old ...
BREAKING NEWS*
* (Not 'necking brews' as it's too early - wait for 'wine o'clock' at 4pm). Richard of Richard's Bass Bag has ...
DTs?
I don't think I've got that but I do have the shakes. I fitted a security camera to the outside of the house today. I installed it...
2 comments:
You can't pass this off as a post!
Look again Sparky. I have.
Post a Comment