Wednesday 15 March 2023

NEE-NAW NEE-NAW NEE-NAW


I've got a sore toe.

I had to go to White Cross this morning to get it checked out. I've got - gasp! An ingrown toenail that's become infected. They applied iodine and a dressing and prescribed a course of antibiotics.



*******************

You will be pleased to know though, that I can still blog, so posts will be forthcoming. My hands and fingers are in good working order. The Old Girl said, cryptically:

"It's just as well that the top of your head or your arse weren't affected".
Whatever does she mean?

4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I think she's just being supportive. 🤔

THE CURMUDGEON said...

No, she was just being cheeky.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Well, you're all dressed up like a sore toe.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Have you been studying Robert’s comments and wit styles?