Thursday 30 March 2023

HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE ....




Look, you know me, I don't like to moan but ... look at this:

 



VODAFONE to ONE NEW ZEALAND


The name New Zealand isn't a brand name to be picked up by every Tom. Dick or Harry to use for commercial purposes. It's my home!


Fuck 'em. They are a shitty service provider and think that with a name change people will forget all of the problems that they've had in the past with connections, contracts, billing and service. Well matey, I won't. I had bad experiences with this company and found it difficult to get resolutions.


Hello from the other side (other side)
I must've called a thousand times (thousand times)



2 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

No body in the true mind subscribes to Vodaphone.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

What about 'the body of Christ'?