Monday 6 March 2023

FITTING NICELY

 Well, amazingly the couch I pushed against the wall has stayed where it is, its position having been approved by The Old Girl.


Both exercise machines are out of the way and can be used while watching something on TV.

I find using these to be boring so time my use with a game show on TV or on demand. Tipping Point is a favourite as is The Chase being about 50 minutes viewing time which allows for 25 minutes on each machine. This is enough for me. The Old Girl spends longer.

I still walk, play tennis and golf occasionally but do note that I'm slowing down a bit. A couple of hours of gardening this morning shagged me out. I'm not as fit as I once was or could be but I'm happy.

I might deserve a vodka and tonic later.



I'm not sure what this advertisement is trying to say but I like the brand.


3 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Trent Horn says that many of the reality shows are faked. Evidently Congress in the USA passed a legislation that game shows cannot be!
So pedal and enjoy!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I really don't understand what you and that jerk Tent Horn are trying to say there Robert.

The two quizz shows I watch are British.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

You go to a weekly reality show that's faked every Sunday at your local catholic church. Maybe legislation should be passed against the scam of the Eucharist which sucks in the unwary and the credulous to donate money.