Friday 3 March 2023

WHO'S A GOOD BOY THEN?

 



I know that I must be in the running though.

It's only 11AM and so far this morning I've:

  • Mowed the lawn and cleaned the mower.
  • Charged up the EGO batteries.
  • Checked the roof and gutterings for storm damage.
  • Inspected the cap that the fireplace removal people put on the nub of the chimney.
  • Fitted a carpet piece over the gap left after the wood-burner platform was removed.
  • Washed the car and vacuumed inside it.
  • Fixed the catches on the cupboard doors so that The Old Girl can open them without having to call me for assistance.
  • Taken some lamb sausages out of the freezer for tonight's dinner - sausages and chips (a departure from the normal Friday fish meals).
I'm contemplating a swim as it's another lovely day here but will make myself a flat white coffee first.

How's your day going?

2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Yes, I think you've been a very good boy.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Thanks.
Now though, after paying a lot of money to remove the fireplace and creating more space, Lynn said "we need some more furniture in here. I want a new armchair".

Sheesh!